Making it official can be very expensive and weddings become out of reach for so many. For those couples who want a more simple, small and affordable way to tie the knot, I’ve collaborated with the lovely Chelsea from the Lovebirds Wedding Chapel to offer a fantastic micro wedding package.
For the amazing price of $1100 are the following inclusions:
- A bespoke wedding ceremony in the beautiful Lovebirds Wedding Chapel in Ipswich.
- You will be legally married by Chelsea, the in house registered civil marriage celebrant.
- All legal paperwork and marriage certificates provided and lodged with The Department of Births Deaths and Marriages after your wedding day.
- You get to bring up to 30 of your friends and family to watch you tie the knot.
- A printed keepsake copy of your ceremony.
- 1 hour of on location photography of your ceremony by me. Photography includes the bride’s arrival and entrance into the Lovebirds Wedding Chapel, the ceremony, registry signing and couple/family portraits after the ceremony.
- Couples will receive a minimum of 50 High Resolution digital images on USB within 2 weeks of the wedding date.
This package is phenomenal value and we take care of everything! All you and your other half have to do is get dressed and show up at the Chapel. We have limited Saturdays and Sundays available for the rest of 2018, and are booking up for 2019. Please contact Chelsea directly to book in a date!
Regular wedding photography packages are also available on request. Very limited availability! Please Contact me for more information and pricing.